|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 16:12|
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a privately owned PQS practice in the heart of central London. The role offers a diverse range of projects, a family feel environment and the opportunity to work closely with experienced Quantity Surveyors on major projects across London.
The Quantity Surveyor:
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining an established and long standing commercial department who are currently massively busy with live and upcoming projects - hence why they need to grow the team!
Depending on your level of experience, you are trusted to manage your own projects from conception to completion or work as part of a team which can help coach and develop your skillset as a Quantity Surveyor while working closely with senior members of the team.
You will predominantly be involved with office and residential projects initially.
What are we looking for in a Quantity Surveyor?
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management.
- Extensive JCT contract experience is required.
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within a PQS environment is essential
- We are open to a range of project experience however you will be at an advantage if you have commercial or residential projects on the CV
- Minimum of 4 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Ideally you will have experience running your own jobs up to £5m or have experience working alongside a SQS on a large build.
- You must be professional, well presented and possess strong communication skills.
What's on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Genuine career prospects
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits