|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 13:09|
Quantity Surveyor required, paying up to £65,000 plus package! We have a superb opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a high-end residential contractor based in south west London. You will have the chance to run your own projects, all of which are Super-Prime residencies in areas such as Belgravia, Mayfair and St James.
The position of Quantity Surveyor:
The successful Quantity Surveyor ill be based in the office, situated close to Battersea and visit sites across London several times per week. Site locations are within some of the most affluent areas of the city as listed above.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will be working as part of an established commercial team but you will be responsible for running your own projects with support when required, but its imperative you are pretty much self-sufficient.
Projects are some of the most expensive, luxurious and high-end residential properties in the country with resale values of up to £50m!
Desired experience for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Proven success running your own projects up to £10m.
- Contractor background is essential.
- Prior experience on high-end residential is essential (preferably Super Prime)
- Qualified with either a BSc or HND/HNC in Quantity Surveying
- You must be energetic, sharp and well presented Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Strong skills of communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success managing multiple projects at any one time
What's on offer for the Quantity Surveyor?
- Up to £65,000 DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus scheme
- Flexibility once you have your feet under the desk
- A fun, bubbly and dynamic working environment
This is an exceptional opportunity to take your career to the next level within a growing business who are genuinely making massive strides forwards. Great company to work for and an impressive portfolio of work for the right Quantity Surveyor to get straight on to!
Please apply for this position or feel free to contact me directly with the CV or to find out more information email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £44000 per annum + plus car & benefits