Civils & Groundworks
Paying £50,000 - £60,000
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who has extensive experience working on groundworks and civils projects. Working for an established subcontractor the Quantity Surveyor will be based close to Epsom and travel to sites situated within an hours travel.
The role of Senior Quantity Surveyor:
We require a self-sufficient Quantity Surveyor who has a lot of experience managing large groundworks and civils packages to come in and hit the ground running. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining one of the most established names within the UK construction market to look after the groundworks, piling and civils packages on major projects within construction and infrastructure.
You will be expected to work as part of a fun and friendly commercial team however, its crucial you are able to be self-sufficient, manage your time and be proactive.
- Prepare and check various financial forecasts and project reports
- Ensure that applications for payment are accurately valued, prepared and submitted on time.
- Liaise with clients to agree monthly valuations including final accounts, and obtain payment certificates, and payments on time
- Assist operations staff with commercial matters relating to projects
- Review enquiry documentation and input into the tender preparation where requested
What we're looking for in a Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum of 5 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Prior experience working for a specialist groundworks / civils sub contractor
- Proven success managing multiple projects at one time
- The ability to communicate effectively with everyone from the site team to Directors.
- Computer literate including competency in the use of MS Excel
- Commercial awareness
- Good negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
Remuneration for the Quantity Surveyor
Salary range is circa £50,000 - £60,000 (flexible), plus a good benefits package. The benefits package includes a Company Car with fuel card/Car Allowance, Company Bonus scheme, 28 days holiday, BUPA (spouse and family can be added at a subsidised cost), Life Assurance, Corporate Gym Discounts and pension.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor based in Nottinghamshire is loo...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, £25000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor, who is very well financially m...
Northamptonshire, England, £35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance, 5%pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor, who is a very well established...
Shropshire, England, £35000.00 - £50000 per annum + £6k car allowance, all fuel, 30% bonus
Quantity Surveyor A main contractor based in Shropshire is seeking ...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £35000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance, pension, healthcare
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant Location: Liverpool Salary: up ...