|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 09:08|
A Nottingham based groundworks contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors and works alongside major housebuilders..
The successful candidate will need to have a strong groundworks background, ideally having worked on housing projects.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Proven success as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor within a groundworks contractor environment.
- Visit site, check progress, review site records and prepare valuations
- Utilise in house packages for valuation and variations
- Ensure correct records are kept and necessary orders/signatures are obtained
- Produce valuation submission letter
- Ensure valuation is submitted on time and in correct format
- Prepare tenders for submission with a view to winning profitable work
- Chase up payments and clarify queried items
- Liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Supervisor and Engineers on specification, coverage and variations
- Attend follow up meetings to support valuations, site management and feedback any anomalies that may be identified
- Attend any internal pre-contract meetings
- Attend interim progress meetings (where appropriate)
- Attend internal post contract meetings
- Serve as a point of contact for information concerning tender/specification matters
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £25 - £65,000 (reflective of experience)
Other benefits: Full benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare, bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day