|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 11:10|
Utilities - Telecoms
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Quantity surveyor or a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. This contractor is leading in both the civil engineering and construction field.
This is to work on their telecoms national framework. This is a long-term framework contract, offering consistent work for the foreseeable future.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working within telecoms and have a good understanding of the ways of working ideally
- You will have experience of small value projects and high volume.
- Experience in managing turnover
- Experienced in dealing with sub-contractors and the associated administration
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.