|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ed Mears|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 19:00|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Permanent
Our client is a Main Contractor, with projects predominantly in the Education, Commercial and Industrial sectors, as well as more. Our client is looking to set up a new division in their Thames Valley region.
Due to the new projects beginning, and the projects outstanding, they are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join this new division. Our client has doubled its turnover over the past 5 years and all employees are at the heart of their business strategy and progression.
Essential Requirements for the role of Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Must have Design + Build contract experience
- Stable job background of reputable companies
- Be fully eligible to work in the UK
- Sector experience in the same areas is preferable
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Typical packages from this client:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous car allowance packages + potential mileage fuel-card
- Other benefits including pension + healthcare + discretionary bonus
To Apply for the position of Assistant Quantity Surveyor
To apply for the position of Assistant Quantity Surveyor, please apply directly via this job board, alternatively you can:
- email a copy of your CV to Ed Mears on firstname.lastname@example.org
- call Ed Mears on 0121 712 6600
Once reviewed, if your CV is shortlisted you will be contacted within 72 hours.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£250 - £300 per day
£250 - £350 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
West London, London
£250 - £300 per day