|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits and car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2018 12:20|
£60,000 per annum
A well-established residential developer is actively looking to add an experience Quantity Surveyor to their established commercial team. You will be joining a friendly team of Quantity Surveyors to work on several large residential developments across Essex and Hertfordshire.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on one of a number of live projects we have going on at the minute ranging between 50 - 500 units.
What we're looking for in a Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree qualified ideally.
- 4 - 8 years experience post qualification
- Experience working for a housebuilder is advantageous
- Prior experience on residential projects
- Experience working for a main contractor or housebuilder is essential
- Proven success assisting the Senior QS on projects over £20m.
- Professional and well-presented
- Committed and hardworking
What's on offer for the right Assistant Quantity Surveyor?
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE
- Travel / Car allowance
- Company benefits scheme
- First class training and support
- Live projects for you to go on right away.
If you are a diligent and dedicated Quantity Surveyor looking to develop your experience within the residential construction market, there are few better places to do it!
Apply via the post or feel free to get in touch with me directly to discuss the role in further detail firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more