|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40 - £65000.00 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2017 11:14|
Senior Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor - Oxfordshire
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £15-20 million
They are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country. If you are looking to work for a well-known work winning company
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- £40,000-£65,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Experience working as a Senior Quantity or Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £8-20 million
- Project experience within construction is essential, commercial experience is a benefit
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
If you would like more information on this Quantity Surveying position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + package
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + package
Kensington and Chelsea, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension, travel
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, travel, pension, annual bonus