|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 15:56|
£40,000-45,000 plus package (dependant on experience)
A small and expanding construction company based in Surrey near Guildford are looking to bring on board a Quantity Surveyor to work on a diverse range of projects including small, complex maintenance jobs, upgrades and refurbishments as well as dynamic, challenging office fit outs.
Key selling points of this job:
- You'll get to work on small complex tasks such as changing door handles, replacing windows or dry lining, as well as dynamic refurbishments and CAT A and CAT B fit outs
- You will work closely with the Managing Director, so your performance won't go unnoticed
- The business strongly believe in recognising and rewarding hard work
- There is a clear scope for development in the company as the business is expanding
- This is a family run company that provide a warm and fun environment to work in
What are we looking for in the right Quantity Surveyor?
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally facility management experience
- Experience working as a QS on refurbishment schemes and fit out projects
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Ready to get hands on and hit the ground running immediately
Remuneration for the right Quantity Surveyor:
- £40,000-50,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay
Apply for this Quantity Surveyor position for immediate consideration:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource has been sourcing Quantity Surveyors since 2002. Call us today to discuss this or any other of the 100s of job we have, or hiring needs you may have.
Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits