Project Resource Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading Construction Company operating based from their offices based in Oxford They with work with leading Developers, Clients and End Users providing construction solutions in a variety of industries including residential,healthcare, retail, leisure and education. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Office into the Commercial Director.
About the Role:
- Working with the Director to ensure the successful delivery of the schemes.
- Implementing agreed commercial strategies
- Attending Site Visits
- Undertaking tender costing analysis / procurement schedules
- Monthly CVR reporting
- Applications for payment
- Cash flow management / forecasts
- Identifying / pricing negotiating variations
- Contributing to the maintaining of company accreditation
- Material requisitions to the Buying department
- Placement of Sub-Contract Orders
- Sub-Contractor valuations / Payment Notices
- Final Account agreements
- Site visits Requirements:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- You must hold a relevant and up to date CSCS card and have proficient Health & Safety knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Commercial awareness with a solid understanding of contracts.
- Experience for a Developer/Main-contractor is essential with a knowledge of trade packages
Birmingham, West Midlands, £100 - £300 per day
Quantity Surveyor Work From Home - Outside IR35 Our client is looki...
West Midlands, England, £350 - £400 per day + outside IR35
Quantity Surveyor A major contractor within the infrastructure indu...
Quantity Surveyor (Construction and Interiors)
Leicester, Leicestershire, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Project Resource Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading Construc...
Estimator(Dry Lining and Interiors)
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Excellent opportunity to work for a specialist sub-contractor in th...