Quantity Surveyor (Construction and Interiors)
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor (Construction and Interiors)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 15:54|
Project Resource Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading Construction and Interior Fit-Out contractor operating from their offices based in Leicester. They with work with leading Clients, End Users and Main Contractors providing construction and interior fit-out solutions in a variety of industries including healthcare, retail, leisure and education. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Office into the Regional Director. About the Role: You will be responsible in assisting with the following. As the Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for all commercial activities from conception to final account. Application for Payments
- Working with the Director to ensure the successful delivery of the schemes.
- Implementing agreed commercial strategies
- Attending Site Visits
- Undertaking tender costing analysis / procurement schedules
- Monthly CVR reporting
- Applications for payment
- Cash flow management / forecasts
- Identifying / pricing negotiating variations
- Contributing to the maintaining of company accreditation
- Material requisitions to the Buying department
- Placement of Sub-Contract Orders
- Sub-Contractor valuations / Payment Notices
- Final Account agreements
- Site visits Requirements:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- You must hold a relevant and up to date CSCS card and have proficient Health & Safety knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Commercial awareness with a solid understanding of contracts.
- Experience in Fit-Out/Main-contractor is essential with a knowledge of trade packages
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£100 - £300 per day
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car/allowance, bonus, benefits
£12.00 - £16.00 per hour + OR Permanent