Quantity Surveyor - Highways
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor - Highways|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathon Simpson|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 18:00|
Civils Quantity Surveyor - Highways - £45,000 - £55,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a national contractor leading on a projects in the North West based out of their Preston offices.
The position is permanent and will offer the successful candidate the chance to join a steadily growing and respected business within the industry.
Our client is a national contractor working on over 60 live sites at present, winning and bidding on some of the largest projects across both the civil spectrum and build sector. The business itself has representation across 12 different cities in the UK alone and continuing to grow.
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Experience working on Civils projects
- Experience of working on small to large projects.
- Experience of working projects from different points of the life cycle.
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Up to Offering up to £55,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (Dependent on experience)
- Scope to work both on site and from local offices multiple days a week.
- Future opportunity and growth within an ambitious company.
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of BH)
- 6 times life insurance
- Market leading pension contribution
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's