Project Resource Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading Interior Fit-Out contractor operating from their offices based in Northampton. They with work with leading Clients, End Users and Main Contractors providing interior fit-out solutions in a variety of industries including healthcare, retail, leisure and education. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Office into the Regional Director. About the Role: You will be responsible in assisting with the following. As the Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for all commercial activities from conception to final account. Application for Payments
- Working with the Director to ensure the successful delivery of the schemes.
- Implementing agreed commercial strategies
- Attending Site Visits
- Undertaking tender costing analysis / procurement schedules
- Monthly CVR reporting
- Applications for payment
- Cash flow management / forecasts
- Identifying / pricing negotiating variations
- Contributing to the maintaining of company accreditation
- Material requisitions to the Buying department
- Placement of Sub-Contract Orders
- Sub-Contractor valuations / Payment Notices
- Final Account agreements
- Site visits Requirements:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- You must hold a relevant and up to date CSCS card and have proficient Health & Safety knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Commercial awareness with a solid understanding of contracts.
- Experience in Fit-Out/Main-contractor is essential with a knowledge of trade packages
Quantity Surveyor - Facade
Dudley, West Midlands, £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus bens
Project Resource are working with a leading Envelope Contractor loo...
Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor
Shropshire, England, £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor Our client is a privately-owned D...
Northamptonshire, England, Up to £40000.00 per annum + plus package
Engineering Surveyor A large multi-disciplinary contractor is offer...