Quantity Surveyor(Interiors and Dry Lining)
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor(Interiors and Dry Lining)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2021 11:57|
About the job
Excellent opportunity to work for a specialist interiors contractor in the construction industry, providing major organisations with: Ceilings, partitions, dry-ining and full interior fit-out projects.
Here you will work as part of the commercial team, managing all costs relating to the project where you will always seek to find efficiencies and savings while maintaining the quality customers expect from my clients projects. The Quantity Surveyor will lead on valuations, variations and payments, reporting these to senior management.
Projects are normally around 40 mile radius of their office near to Bristol.
- Leading established Interiors contractor operating from theie offices in Bristol.
- Working with leading Tier 1 Contracors provising interior packages from £50k to £5m.
- Well regarded within the industry and an excellent reputation amongst its competitors.
- Manage projects from initial enquiry, from the estimating team to agreement of final account.
- Manage the costs of projects in the value range of £50k to £5m
- Produce monthly cost-value reconciliation reports.
- Ensure subcontractor measures are correct and work closely with the site team to get our trusted partners paid the correct amount, on time.
- Spend time on site as necessary to understand the particulars of a project and use this information to ensure valuations and variations are correct.
- Contribute positively to the successful mobilisation of secured contracts. Create and maintain strong and positive working relationships with customers
- Skills sought for this role.
- Degree or HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience with Drylining, suspended ceiling and partitioning projects
- Interiors experience with a Principal Contractor is optional too.
- Computer literate
- Able to use standard Microsoft packages: Word, Excel,
Please forward your CV to David Rowbotham
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£100 - £300 per day
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car/allowance, bonus, benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£12.00 - £16.00 per hour + OR Permanent