Quantity Surveyor - Office Interiors
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor - Office Interiors|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2021 12:59|
Project Resource Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading Leisure and Interiors Fit-Out contractor operating from their offices based in London. They with work with leading Clients, End Users and Main Contractors providing construction and interior fit-out solutions in a variety of industries including healthcare, retail, leisure and education. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Office reporting into the Regional Director.
About the Role: You will be responsible in assisting with the following.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for all commercial activities from conception to final account.
- Working with the Commercial Director to ensure the successful delivery of the schemes.
- Implementing agreed commercial strategies
- Attending Site Visits
- Undertaking tender costing analysis / procurement schedules
- Monthly CVR reporting
- Applications for payment
- Cash flow management / forecasts
- Identifying / pricing negotiating variations
- Contributing to the maintaining of company accreditation
- Material requisitions to the Buying department
- Placement of Sub-Contract Orders
- Sub-Contractor valuations / Payment Notices
- Final Account agreements
- Site visits Requirements:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- You must hold a relevant and up to date CSCS card and have proficient Health & Safety knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Commercial awareness with a solid understanding of contracts.
- Experience in Fit-Out/Main-contractor is essential with a knowledge of trade packages
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's