Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor (Residential)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 11:19|
Due to company growth, a well known Housing Developer is in search of a Quantity Surveyor to work in Blisworth, Northampton.
This company is privately owned, with a great reputation, producing good quality houses usually in the 4-5 bed market.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- Experience managing sites
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £60,000 car or car allowance + benefits
Location: South Northampton
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus and more
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare