Quantity Surveyor - Unique Opportunity
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor - Unique Opportunity|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package|
|Contact Name:||Jonathon Simpson|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 08:37|
Quantity Surveyor - £35,000 - £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a national contractor and lead on exciting bespoke and large projects both in the NW and nationally.
This position will be reporting directly into the Commercial Manager and leading on future projects. The successful candidate will be office based in their Preston offices but would be expected to visit sites in line with their responsibilities.
The position is permanent and will offer the successful candidate the chance to join a steadily growing and respected business within the industry.
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience working on Civils projects
- Experience of working on small to large projects.
- Experience of working projects from different points of the life cycle.
Preferred experience for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Experience of working on projects from beginning and through the whole life cycle.
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Up to Offering up to £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (Dependent on experience)
- Future opportunity and growth within an ambitious company.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's