Quantum Claims Consultant
|Job Title:||Quantum Claims Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 11:41|
Quantum Claims Consultant-London-Expanding International Consulting
I am working with an International Management Consultancy who have recently completed their acquisition of a major U.K claims practice. As a result, this company is looking to invest in the London based team as they look to exploit what is a fast-growing market. This is a dynamic practice where there will be plenty to learn due to the quality of staff not only in the U.K offices but across the globe due to the huge variety of offices they have in place.
This practice is based in the heart of "the city" so ideally located for those of you who enjoy central London. This practice also has offices throughout the USA and as far away as Australia, giving you an idea of the global scope of this business. For the successful candidate, this is the opportunity to join a flourishing global company with a range of Dispute both nationally and internationally.
The ideal Quantum Claims Consultant should have:
- Varied construction experience.
- Knowledge of all major forms of contracts including FIDIC, NEC, JCT and IchemE etc.
- Minimum 10-15 years construction industry Commercial experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Quantum Dispute Resolution experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with standard construction industry contract forms and appreciation of risk allocation.
- Analytical/Critical mind.
- Report/Narrative writing experience.
- Commitment to high standards
- LLM in Construction law or equivalents.
- Other Dispute related qualifications/memberships such as MCIArb, CIOB etc. are highly preferable.
Salary:Highly dependent on experience (£70K to £105K)
Package:Healthcare, Pension, Travel contribution etc.
This is a permanent position candidate who wishes to be considered for this role on a freelance basis need not apply.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Harrison Bilner in the first instance, and we will contact you within three working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's