|Job Title:||Quantum Director|
|Salary:||£90000 - £150000 per annum + Car, Pension , Bonus, Healthcare etc|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 15:12|
Director of Delay
I am working with an SME practice who are looking to bring a Senior Delay Director in to support the next step of growth for this business unit. This is a practice with an ambitious young Director heading up the Claims division and as a result, it is a motivated team with a bright future. For the successful candidate, it is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, growing organisation with a bright future. But the team is still new enough to be able to impress the successful candidate ideas and practices on.
The role will involve a combination of fee-earning, business development and management. Therefore, a position with a huge amount of variance as well as influence. The ideal candidate will have some business that they can bring with them. The package on offer is extremely competitive as well as an industry leading bonus. As the aim of this process is to get the best candidates in the market.
The ideal Director of Delay should have:
- Knowledge of all primary forms of contracts including FIDIC, NEC, JCT and IchemE etc.
- Minimum 10-15 years construction industry Commercial experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of Dispute Resolution experience.
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Analytical/Critical mind.
- Expert Report writing experience.
- Commitment to high standards
- A healthy client order book.
- Significant business development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of all major planning software such as Primavera P6 and Asta etc
Salary: Highly dependent on experience (£90K to £150K)
Package: Healthcare, Pension etc.
Location: London/South East
This is a permanent position candidates who wish to be considered for this role on a freelance basis need not apply.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Harrison Bilner in the first instance, and we will contact you within three working days if your application has been successful.5
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's