|Salary:||£16000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 09:35|
A growing civil engineering company based in Nottingham has an opportunity for a hardworking, ambitious individual to join the team in a busy office environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Receptionist to provide a professional and efficient reception service.
Should you wish you will have the opportunity to progress a career within the construction industry
Receptionist/ Office Administrator duties
- Answering all incoming calls, screening and taking messages where necessary
- Greeting visitors to the office and ensure they are all signed in and out of the building
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy
- Other general administration duties as required
Receptionist/Office Administrator requirements
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
Receptionist/Office Administrator remuneration
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 (dependent upon experience)
If you would like more information on the Trainee Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy, please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.