Regional Design Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Design Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Car allowance + Health Care + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 08:32|
Regional Design Manager - Leading Regional Contractor - Manchester
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional Design Manager to join a well-known main contractor to work on a challenging mix of projects ranging in value from £5M up to £40M. The company is a well-established contractor that has an exceptional order book.
The company operates across a variety of sectors including education, commercial, healthcare, student accommodation and mixed-use.
As the Regional Design Manager:
- You will be manage and coordinated the delivery of the design team and it's design processes
- Display commercial and contractual awareness across the north
- Early engagement with the client will be necessary particularly commercial and residential projects
- Oversee design managers mentor and develop
Regional Design Manager essential requirements:
- Proven track record working as a Senior Design Manager / Regional Design Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Must have design managed schemes c£30m
- Public sector client experience ideally within education or health construction
- Excellent technical knowledge, leadership and management skills are essential
- Must be commercially aware
- Educated to a high standard (Degree or equivalent)
Why Apply for this Regional Design Manager Role?
- Quickly growing regional contractor
- Chance to work on challenging projects
- Stable workforce
- Career development
Regional Design Manager Remuneration
£65,000 - £75,000 + Health care + Car or Car Allowance + Pensions
If you would like more information on this Regional Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to Christian Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's