|Job Title:||Revit Technician|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2017 17:48|
MEP Revit Technician
Salary / Rate: Circa £40-£45K dependant on experience plus package
My client are a medium size building services consultancy who are looking for a MEP CAD/Revit Technician to work permanently or on a 12-24 month plus contract which is based in Oxford. This is a fantastic opportunity to work a on a variety of prestigious projects across several build sectors such as Residential/ Private, Social Housing, Education (Schools) and Commercial.
You will be a MEP CAD technician with at least 5 years MEP experience and 1-2 years MEP Revit experience. You must be competent in running with projects with no or minimal supervision and experience of working within UK Construction industry. Projects are largely High spec Residential, Private and Social Housing, Education (Schools) and commercial so applications from people with experience in these sectors are preferred.
- Significant, relevant industry experience as a Building Services Technician, working on a range of projects.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Experience within one or more of the following sectors: Residential/ Private and Social Housing, Education and Commercial sector.
- Excellent technical knowledge in your discipline.
- Thorough understanding of Building Services.
- 3D skills and experience using Revit.
- Up to date with British Standards.
- Must offer a minimum of 3 years UK Building Services Design experience, ideally in a consultancy environment.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- Company pays well and reviews regularly.
- Company works across lots of sectors which provides great opportunities for new challenges and building up sector experience.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com. If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/freelancers/referral-scheme. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business