|Job Title:||REVIT Technician|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2017 18:00|
MEP Revit Technician
Location: Central London
Salary / Rate: Circa £40K dependant on experience plus package
My client are a medium size building services consultancy who are looking for a MEP CAD/Revit Technician to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work a on a variety of prestigious projects across several build sectors.
You will be a MEP CAD technician with at least 5 years MEP experience with 2 years MEP Revit experience minimum. You will be competent in running with projects with no or minimal supervision and experience of working within UK Construction industry. The client has a great track record of promoting internally and the majority of their Senior Design Engineers have been promoted internally.
- Significant, relevant industry experience as a Building Services Technician, working on a range of build projects.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Experience within two or more of the following sectors: Commercial offices, Residential (high spec and Social), Industrial, Mixed use, Leisure and Education sectors.
- Excellent technical knowledge in your discipline.
- Thorough understanding of Building Services.
- 3D skills and experience using Revit.
- Up to date with British Standards.
- Must offer a minimum of 3 years UK Building Services Design experience, ideally in a consultancy environment.
- Experience working with: REVIT and CAD is essential. Experience using other software advantageous.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- Company pays well and reviews regularly.
- Company works across lots of sectors which provides great opportunities for new challenges and building up sector experience.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com. If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/freelancers/referral-scheme. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business