|Job Title:||Revit Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 17:26|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Revit Technician to work in Basingstoke.
This role will provide the opportunity to work for a Tier 1 Contractor on wide range of Design & Build projects that we are involved with.
Revit Technician Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience MEP BIM modelling (Autodesk Revit/Autodesk Fabrication based).
- Proficient in the use of software, Revit, Autodesk fabrication, AutoCAD, Navisworks Manager
- Have working Knowledge of industry standards such as PAS 1192-2, PAS 1192-3, BS1192-4 PAS1192-5 and BS 1192: 2007 etc.
- Proficient with data exchange formats such as DGN, DWG, NWD, IFC and COBie.
- Ability to interrogate Architectural and Structural information.
- Embedding and structuring data so it can used as part of the BIM validation process
- Creating/Amending Revit families as required to suit project requirements.
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility with a flexible approach
- IT literate with the ability to identify and resolve BIM software specific problems.
Revit Technician Remuneration
Salary: £36 per hour
Contract Length: 2 months (likely extension)
Revit Technician Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Revit Technician position or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's