|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 09:58|
A specialist telecommunications contractor is in search of Riggers and Rigging teams to work on the prestigious 5G role out.
They will consider any Riggers who have experience working on telecoms.
Sites based UK wide. Mainly in populated areas.
Candidates must be willing to work UK wide.
- Ability to carry out full EE RF installations to a deadline
- Knowledge of installation of RRU / RRH fibre hybrid trunks with Q4 & Q5
- Knowledge of installation of feeder cables, antennas etc
- Ability to RF test using Site Master or ZVH
- Ability to use 3Z alignment tool or similar
- Fibre testing would be an advantage
- Familiarity with the EE and 3 networks and equipment used (Huawei) - there are differences between Huawei VF & Huawei EE
- Willing to learn and be open and honest about what they can and cannot do so we can construct a training program for the individual's needs.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
Package - Company car / van , fuel card, accommodation paid for , money towards food while working away, 28 days holiday , pension
Location: UK wide
Rigger application process:
If you would like more information on the Rigger position or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current cv through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.