Risk Manager - Highways
Location: To be based between Peterborough and Norfolk
Job Role: RISK MANAGER - A47 Peterborough to Norfolk
Package: Circa £60,000 plus company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare.
I am working on behalf of a well-established award-winning tier one main contractor who is seeking a Risk Manager to lead their highways framework that runs from Peterborough to Norfolk.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Highways, Bridges, Rail, Commercial and multi frameworks up to £500 million in value.
The client have awarded this top contractor multiple schemes along the A47 running from Peterborough to Norfolk with a combined value in excess of £250m. This project will guarantee work in the area for 6 years so you will have local employment guaranteed for a good duration.
As Risk Manager, you will take the lead in ensuring a robust risk management methodology is applied to the development, documentation and implementation of projects to the highest of standards.
- Review and update the risk management plan as appropriate and ensure compliance with the plan.
- Maintain detailed risk and issues logs for multiple projects and package risks on Xactium, including interfacing with benefits.
- Management of scheme risk managers and co-ordinators.
- Manage the development of the risk registers, monitoring progress and reporting risk and issue management on a monthly basis for the client and client reporting, including matters for escalation.
- Ensure all risks have appropriate three-point estimate assigned through working with the delivery and commercial teams.
- Liaise with commercial team on Early Warnings and updating onto Xactium.
- Quantitative Cost Risk Analysis (QCRA) to be undertaken monthly and SRA as required.
- Assist the Project Management team in identifying risks and issues associated with the schemes including risks for various options as part of Value Engineering.
- Co-ordinate and/or undertake team reviews, along with proactive management of mitigation actions with owners.
- Generate a risk awareness culture across all teams. Facilitating training and mentoring workshops where appropriate.
- Engage with stakeholders to achieve a common purpose and realise mutual benefits.
- Provide clear communication on risk management progress to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist the Estimating team to produce high level risk registers as part of budget setting and calculating Total of The Prices (ToTP) for target cost contracts.
If you would like more information on the Risk Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Birmingham, West Midlands, Up to £0.00 per annum
Freelance Site Manager - Highways - Birmingham I am currently worki...
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, £200 - £300 per day
Site Manager - Nights My client is currently looking for a Site Man...
Brighton, East Sussex, Up to £0.00 per annum
Site Manager - Brighton My client is currently looking for a Site M...
Taunton, Somerset, Up to £65000.00 per annum
Contracts Manager - Housing Our client is a leading Housebuilder wi...