Programmer/ Scheduler - MS Project - Highways Maintenance
- Milton Keynes
- Full UK Driving License
- Planner / Programmer with experience in Highways
- Strong user of MS Project
- Produce, maintain and update the County programme using Microsoft Project.
- To liaise with operational staff at monthly progress meetings and discuss the programme.
- To aid in budget monitoring/ budget spend profiling/ wider resourcing.
- To update any scheme changes
- Also to aid in the production of the contract KPIs
- Administration when needed, Filing and other documentation tasks
- IT Literacy is key
- temporary to permanent
- Rate: £13 - £15 per hour - (6 months)
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
- Stakeholders Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Business Mileage
This position would also consider a temp-permanent option so if you are available immediately and willing to start immediately then please apply now
Please apply by sending your CV to:
Rob Finch - firstname.lastname@example.org
0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business