|Job Title:||Section Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 13:25|
Our client is seeking a Section Engineer to work on a Bridge project in the Romford area on a 3-6 month contract.
The first phase of the project which starts on the 1st of November will be the site mobilisation and access to the site, installing the hardstanding and site compound.
The job includes a possession of around a 101 hours starting on the 24th of December running through till the 29th which includes full possession of the railway to carry out demolition which then leads into the site demobilisation through till February
- Carried out the role of a section engineer previously
- Rail engineering background
- SSSTS, CPCS, CSCS Card, PTS, Appointed Person Lifting, First Aid
- Able to manage full sections of work
- Experience working on heavy Civils and Rail schemes preferably rail bridges
- Able to work during the Christmas period
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: Competitive (DOE)
If you would be interested in hearing more about the position then please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666 to discuss.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*