|Job Title:||Section Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2018 14:49|
The successful Section Engineer must have relevant certificates, and be able to commit to a permanent position in Manchester.
The successful Section Engineer will receive:
- Basic salary to be negotiated. Potentially reaching £50k for the right person
- Package incl. car / allowance + healthcare + pension
- Access to a prestigious and lucrative project
- The opportunity to work with some of the best construction professionals in the North West
The successful Section Engineer will:
- Have worked on projects up to £50M
- Have worked in a city centre environment & have experience on temporary works
- Preferably have experience on deep excavation groundworks
- Have AT LEAST 7 years' experience as Engineer within a main contractor
- Be able to work Manchester city centre long-term
If you are interested in the Section Engineer position then please get your application to James at Project Resource, via email@example.com or calling 0161 2411222.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's