|Job Title:||Section Manager|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 16:29|
Position: Section Manager
Location: City of London
Rate: £350 - £400 per day
Contract Length: 10 Months
The opportunity presents itself for a Section Manager to be part of a major project helping to improve the infrastructure in London.
You will be contributing to the Rail sector with a major project in the area, looking to improve the area infrastructure which includes multiple different schemes.
This is a chance to join a leading contractor on their successful tenders of high profile projects. This is a Rail based project which will require relevant experience in this field if possible but with a good M&E understanding.
The Section Manager should be able to complete the following responsibilities;
- Implement the relevant requirements of the Safety, Quality, Environmental and Operational procedures within the areas of responsibility.
- Representing the PC ATC/AC at the section and being the 1st point of contact.
- Base on the T-12, consolidate and submit the T-4 to scheduler team.
- Implement into the section the T-4 and T-1.
- Ensure the safe place of work is set up into his section
- Ensure the safe place of work is maintained vs Programme.
- Ensure the maintenance of the temporary work.
- Conduct the weekly Section meeting.
- PMIs Implementation
- Assist the Rail Operations Project Manager to ensure the Works Trains timetable satisfies construction needs.
- Assess all documentation relating to Construction activities relating to smooth integration of various production teams
The following is a necessity of past experience;
- Project Management, systems
- Processing of documentation
- Linear site logistics and planning exposure
- Rail Experience
Before applying, understand why you want to apply for this role, it is more than simply because you need work.
- Market Leading Contractor
- Leading Projects, CV enhancement
- Exceptional Remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Section Manager please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Senior M&E Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland
£60000 - £80000 per annum + 30% tax free + accommodation + rotation