Senior Building Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Building Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 09:57|
Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for the next step in your career with a top London Consultancy who truly values their employees?
- To conduct professional work for clients and to ensure that all relevant requirements are met to agreed deadlines as in accordance with RICS regulatory compliance standards
- To ensure that work is conducted within the companies International Best Practice standards
- To generate fee income to meet team and Business Group targets
- To maintain contact with clients and Client Co-ordinators so that the client relationship can be managed effectively and efficiently
- To provide new ideas for the generation of fee income
- To seek opportunities to develop new business including cross-selling and identification of new business
Desired personal traits and qualifications:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess excellent organisation and time management skills
- Must possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Must possess very good written and verbal communication skills
- Should ideally possess a relevant qualification and be a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Must possess good market knowledge
Senior Chartered Building Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Building Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's