Senior Building Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Building Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 15:13|
Senior Building Surveyor
City of London | Consultancy | Building Surveying
This is a Senior Building Surveyor opening with a top 100 multi-disciplinary consultancy who typically deliver large-scale new build and refurbishment projects across most of the major industry sectors.
Despite this company's size, they have still maintained a small company feel and the successful candidate will benefit from working within a company who put their employees first. Over the recent years, they have adopted a more relaxed company culture to help provide their employees with a better work life balance.
This role will suit a candidate with drive and ambition to progress quickly within a successful business that have a truly collaborative environment. As Senior Building Surveyor you will be joining a large multidisciplinary team and will be responsible for providing the core BS services on a variety projects from new build residential projects to MOD refurbishment schemes.
Requirements for this Senior Building Surveyor position:
- Must have good traditional building surveying skills and experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with clients / contractors and other professionals working within an existing team.
- Full technical ability & up to date contract knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment and be able to lead on specific projects as appropriate
- Able to train and mentor junior staff when required
- Must have successfully gained their chartership through MRICS or a similar professional body.
Remuneration for this Senior Building Surveyor position:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Senior Building Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior Building Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Senior Building Surveyor | South East London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's