Senior Buyer (Residential)
My client is an Award-Winning Housing Developer based in Solihull and they are seeking and experiences Senior Buyer to join their team. The company have a lot of jobs in the pipeline through acquired land and work won with Housing Associations, so this is a great time to join the company.
Senior Buyer Duties
- You will provide support in all procurement duties
- Pre-construction involvement
- Supply chain duties, material ordering, processing of requisitions, admin of database, liaising with suppliers
- Contract preparation and issuing
- Composing tender lists and action all tendering requirements from feasibility through to implementations
- Site visits
- Attending project Meetings
- General administration/housekeeping duties
Senior Buyer Requirements
- Experience as a Buyer in the Construction Industry, preferably in the Residential Sector
- Excellent Communication Skills
- IT Proficient
- Experience co-ordinating staff preferable
Senior Buyer Remuneration
Salary: circa £50,000 per annum + car allowance + Discretionary bonus + benefits
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1614 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.