Senior Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£100000 - £120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 09:27|
Senior Commercial Manager - Multi-national turnkey contractor - Comfortable 6 figure salary!
I am working with a specialist multi-national contractor to find them a Senior Commercial Manager. This company have a great reputation and have several large healthcare projects they are currently delivering.
They are looking for Senior Commercial Manager looking to take the step up to oversee 3 large healthcare projects for a large client. They will need someone who is currently at a senior level, with experience delivering ideally new build healthcare projects in their career.
This company work across the globe and can offer a long-term position working on large technical projects. Due to the nature of their projects, this company can offer a unique position in their industry, and the chance to really refine your experience within a niche sector of the market.
Requirements for this Senior Commercial Manager position:
- Experienced working for large main contractors as a Commercial Manager
- Large construction project experience (over £100m)
- Healthcare project experienced is substantially preferred
- Ideally experienced working on projects outside of Europe
- Proven success delivering projects from conception to completion
- Must be assertive and able to manage project teams in challenging circumstances
- Passionate about delivering prestigious projects ideally within the healthcare sector
This company can comfortably pay 6 figures and will pay to secure the right candidate.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself, please call Anthony Moore on 01189522240, or either apply through this position, or send your CV to email@example.com.
Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's