Senior Commercial Manager
City of London
Salary: £70,000-£85,000 + £5,000 car allowance + pension + healthcare + bonus
Job Ref: JR677943
A large, multinational Consultancy is seeking a Senior Commercial Manager to deliver a wide range of large valued critical system construction projects such in the Data Centres sector. This position is based in London with occasional travel to the sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Commercial Manager to progress their career in a buoyant, growing sector with a market leading consultancy practice. This position offers training and support as well as a clear progression path to Directorship.
Senior Commercial Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Senior Commercial Manager will involve the following:
- Be responsible for cost controlling throughout projects from start to completion
- Be a point of contact for clients and coordinate with other consultants
- Dealing with all cost related issues in an effective and timely manner
- Creating the completed cost reports
- Making regular cost checks as well as regular valuations to ensure that it is in line with the cost reports
- Oversee a cost management team who will perform the following:
- Feasibility studies, procurement reports, value management, cost control
- Change control, cost checking, valuation work
- Head up a team which will perform pre and post contract duties on large new builds as well as refurbishments and upgrade works
Senior Commercial Manager Requirements
The ideal Senior Commercial Manager will have:
- Over 10 years' experience working as a Commercial Manager / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor on large, technical construction projects in the UK including:
- Data Centres
- Heavy industrial projects
- 2+ years' experience working on data centre projects within the last 5 years
- MRICS and degree qualified in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management
- Experience working for a PQS / Consultancy is ideal, but applicants from a contractor side background with client facing experience as well as experience cost planning, bid work and stakeholder management will also be considered
To apply for the position of Senior Commercial Management, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Senior MEP Commercial Manager
City of London, London, £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Pension + Bonus + H/C
Senior MEP Commercial Manager City of London Salary: £70,000-£80,00...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Commerical Manager I am working on behalf of a well-established awa...
MEP Commercial Manager
City of London, London, £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
MEP Commercial Manager City of London Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + B...
Senior Cost Manager
City of London, London, £70000 - £85000 per annum + £5,000 Car Allowance + Bonus + Pens + H/C
Senior Cost Manager City of London Salary: £70,000-£85,000 + £5,000...