Urgent Senior Construction Manager Vacancy - up to £60k - top-tier Contractor - Manchester City Centre
I've just registered a Senior Construction Manager vacancy with one of our best clients nationally - they are looking for a Senior Construction Manager to join their Manchester based division and work on bids, pre-con and then delivery of D&B construction schemes in the value range £25m - £70m.
This is an opportunity to join a top-tier main contractor who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in the Public and Private sectors. Their client base includes Healthcare and public sector schemes.
As Senior Construction Manager you will get the opportunity to manage large D&B projects from inception to completion. You will work alongside some of the top Site & Pre-con management staff in the region.
As the successful Senior Construction Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary exceeding £60k + package for the right individual
- Benefits package incl. car/car allowance + holidays + pension
- Access to prestigious D&B projects to £30m in value
As the successful Senior Construction Manager you will:
- Have a proven track record on complex D&B construction schemes from start to finish, with experience on schemes £30m+
- Preferably have worked on Education, Healthcare, University or Education schemes
- Have demonstrable experience of working on the pre-construction phase of large D&B schemes as a Construction Manager
- Have experience on 2 stage tenders and NEC types of contract
- Hold a professional qualification in a construction related subject of HNC level at least
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have at least 5 years working as Construction Manager for a reputable regional or top-tier main contractor
- Have strong communication skills and be able to influence and manage relationships of all levels
As well as a generous starting salary, this Senior Construction Manager position offers the chance for any proven candidates to enter a very well respected company and gain access to some of the most exciting projects in Manchester. If you are interested then please forward all applications to J.Fox@project-resource.co.uk, or call James on 0161 2411222 to find out more, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Senior Project Manager
Warwickshire, England, £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Senior Project Manger / Contracts Manager (Construction) Position: ...
Senior Contracts Manager
West Midlands, England, £65000 - £75000 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health, bonus
Senior Contracts Manger (Construction) Position: Contracts Manager ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £50000 - £60000 per annum
Urgent! Senior Engineer Required in Manchester - National top-tier ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £50000 - £55000 per annum
I am working with a national top-tier contractor to find an M&E Pro...