Senior Construction Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Construction Manager|
|Salary:||£550 - £650 per day + Accommodation, Flights, and Expenses|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 13:54|
Senior Construction Manager
Rate: £500 - £650 per day
Contract: 12 months rolling
Rotation: 17 days in country, 4 full days home (not incl. travel time)
Job Ref: JR65809
This is a unique opportunity to work client side on an extremely large and complex existing data centre project in the North Sweden. The client seeks a Senior Construction Manager (CSA) to join the client team to oversee the Contractor during the build, but also to provide strategic advice and support to the overall Project.
The Senior Construction Manager will need a minimum of 2 years of mission critical / Data Centre construction experience within the last 5 years at a senior level and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres. You will need a CSA bias with an understanding of MEP. The ideal Senior Construction Manager will also offer a proven track record in commercial and programme management, producing business cases, reports and project plans to clients through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Senior Construction Manager will be based near site with accommodation, flights, and expenses paid for by the client in addition to your day rate. Any Senior Construction Manager will be able to rotate back to the UK if they want, with rotation periods being 17 days in country, 4 full days at home (Saturdays are worked as half days but paid as full days with the whole of Sundays off work). On average you spend 235 days in country a year.
The Senior Construction Manager will have experience working from pre-construction stage all the way through to completion. The client also requires New Build project experience of Data Centres.
Experience / Skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Must be CSA bias with experience managing civil and structural works on construction builds.
- Must offer New Build project experience of a Data Centre.
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines throughout MEP.
- Experience working from pre-construction stage through to completion.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Construction or equivalent field experience.
- A proven track record working at a senior level within construction management / project management.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Construction Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for this opportunity as a Senior Construction Manager or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond on 01189 522240 at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.