Senior Contracts Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 10:46|
Senior Contracts Manger (Construction)
Position: Senior Contracts Manager
Location: Nottingham / National
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Specialist Sub-Contractor - Interior Fit Out & Refurbishment
My client requires a Senior Contracts Manager to join their highly successful East Midlands based team to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of projects for blue chip clients within the retail sectors.
The successful Senior Contracts Manager will head up the contracts department and be responsible for managing two Contracts Managers and multiple site delivery teams, ensuring the day to day running's and successful delivery of fit out and refurbishment contracts from inception to completion whilst ensuring quality and budget targets are achieved.
The Key Requirements:
- Previous Experience as a Contracts Manager or Project Manager
- Ideally from a subcontractor background with a good knowledge of interior trades
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Commercially minded team player
- Specific Dry-lining/Ceiling industry experience ideal
- Lives within an hour's commute of Nottingham and flexible to travel nationwide
- SMSTS and CSCS card holder
- First aid at work
Why Should I Apply?
- They have excellent staff retention
- Family orientated company
- Strong pipeline of work secured for 2017
- Potential career progression beyond this position.
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #7891. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's