Senior Design Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Design Coordinator|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2017 19:00|
Senior Design Coordinator (Construction)
Location: East Midlands
Company: Top tier main contractor
Salary: Up to £55,000 plus benefits
This company is one of the most established names in the industry that have national coverage from a network of regional offices. They are an incredibly stable and successful company with some of the best staff retention in the industry and work on a range of public and private sector projects.
The successful Senior Design Coordinator will work on projects from tender stage through the delivery phase to completion. Projects will range in value from £2m to £50m across varied sectors including education health, commercial, accommodation, retail and industrial.
- Financially secure company with a strong pipeline of work into 2018.
- Regional projects so you'll never be too far from home.
- Reputable and ethical company that pay their subbies and suppliers on time.
- Excellent training and development on offer.
- A job for life!!
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Design Coordinator for a main contractor.
- Proven track record of carrying out design coordination on construction phases of projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge of architectural, structural, civil and building services design solutions.
- A good range of commercial construction project experience.
- Educated to a high standard in a construction specific qualification.
- BIM literate (desirable).
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Car allowance and benefits
£300 - £400 per day
Design Manager - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical
Design Manager - Leading Regional Contractor
£5000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical