Senior Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 17:27|
Senior Design Engineer
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning consultancy who is seeking a Senior Design Engineer to work in Croydon.
The company is a tier one consultancy and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of airfield infrastructure including runways, taxiways, aprons, airside roads, etc.
The Successful Senior Design Engineer will be supporting the Design team in delivering civil engineering design projects within the military and civil aviation sector.
Senior Design Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of aviation experience with proven design skills
- Familiarity with ICAO, UK CAA, EASA and FAA design practices
- Working knowledge of the various design guides applicable to design of airfield works
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites as well as AutoCAD and use of specialised software (such as Path Planner, AutoTrack, MicroStation or AviPlan)
- Written and oral communication skills plus literacy and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and result Oriented
- Able to demonstrate civil engineering knowledge, leadership, communication skills, planning, team work, decision making, judgment and problem solving
- Working knowledge on construction techniques and limitations imposed by short possession periods on operational airfields
- Understanding of site and design health and safety procedures within the construction industry
Senior Design Engineer Remuneration:
- £47,000 - can be negotiable for the ideal candidate
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holiday
- BUPA Healthcare Insurance
- Pension Plan
How to apply:
If you would like more information on the Senior Design Engineer position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's