Senior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 14:58|
Senior Design Manager - West Midlands
A leading main contractor based in the West Midlands has a rare opportunity for a Senior Design Manager to join their team.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, infrastructure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with project ranging from £10 - 500 million plus.
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country, with both tender and live projects.
The successful Senior Design Manager will be responsible for managing/inputting into the design process throughout the pre-construction and delivery phases.
* £60 - 65,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in.
* Car or car allowance
* Proven track record of successfully delivering high value construction projects as a Senior Design Manager.
* Experience in the Healthcare sector essential
* Liaise with Project Design Managers, Architects, Engineers and Site team to drive project forward.
* Delivered projects ranging in value from £10 - £40 million.
* Confident in relaying information back to the client.
* Able to work to tight deadlines in demanding and challenging environments.
* Knowledge of BIM software.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £65000.00 per annum + additional benefits
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Facades
City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Company car , pension , healthcare
M&E Commercial Manager
£65000 - £85000 per annum + tax uplift + car + accommodation
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + additional benefits