Senior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2017 17:51|
Senior Design Manager - Solihull
A leading main contractor based in the Birmingham / Solihull area has an opportunity for a Senior Design Manager to join their team.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, infrastructure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with project values ranging from £20-40 million. They are specifically looking for someone who has prior industrial experience.
The successful candidate needs to have experience in bid and tendering. They need to have prior experience in successfully working on bids with the pre-construction team, as well as the delivery phases.
- £ Depending on experience, please do call to discuss your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in. For the right person
- Car or car allowance
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high value construction projects as a Design Manager.
- Exposure to industrial / shed experience
- Ability to lead Bid's and tenders
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and Site team to drive project forward.
- Delivered projects ranging in value from £10M- £40M+.
- Confident in relaying information back to the client.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in demanding and challenging environments.
- Knowledge of BIM software.
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Site and office based role across a number of projects.
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Senior Commercial Manager
£85000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£5000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
MEP Commercial Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension