- £ depending on experience, please do call to discuss your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in.
- Car or car allowance
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high value construction projects as a Design Manager.
- Exposure to varied sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Leisure and MOD
- Ability to lead design meetings.
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and Site team to drive project forward.
- Delivered projects ranging in value from £5M - £40M+.
- Confident in relaying information back to the client.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in demanding and challenging environments.
- Knowledge of BIM software.
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Site and office based role across a number of projects.
If you would like more information on this Design Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.