Senior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 18:42|
Roofing and Cladding Designer
£45,000 to £60,000 inc benefits package (fully dependent on experience)
At Project Resource our client is seeking an experienced Roofing & Cladding Designer to join their business as they continue to grow and go from strength to strength. This really is a special company and a great career move.
- 5+ years working experience as an Roofing & Cladding Designer
- Experience working in one of the following types of projects: interior fit out, facades, building envelope, roofing or cladding.
- AutoCad City and Guilds
- A levels
- Strong team player
- Strong time management
- Strong communication skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Leading the design resource allocated to a Project both within the department and by the use of Design Sub-Contractors to meet the requirements of the Company's Contracts.
- Personal contribution to the Companies Design output, as may be necessary to meet a specific requirement.
- Monitoring all Design output against project requirements. Taking such actions as may be necessary to ensure timely delivery of the Design output with the agreement of the Design Manager.
- Providing a report for allocated contracts to the Design Manager for presentation at the Companies monthly CVR meetings and attendance at that meeting if required.
- Ensuring the Companies position is protected, in the event that Design input from Customers is late or inadequate, by correspondence with the Customer in consultation with the Design Manager, relevant Project Manager and Commercial Manager.
- Leading of meetings held between individual Designers, Project Managers and Commercial Managers.
- If required, attendance at and contribution to design progress meetings with the Customer or his representative to ensure that design output is reviewed and is meeting the Customers' requirements and expectations.
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy LR2345 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business