We are actively looking for a Senior Design Manager to become a valuable member of our team within pre-construction and construction teams on a permanent basis. This role gives you a chance to work for a leading construction contractor in the UK. The desired Design Manager will work as part of their North West team on amazing construction projects.
Position: Senor Design Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £60000 - £70000 + package
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Work to company standards and procedures
- Provide and enable the delivery of well-considered quality design solutions
- Provide motivation for your team to work together and produce great work
- Encourage and inspire your team to produce their work at the best of their ability and stamp their identity on each project
- identify and provide solutions to eliminate health and safety risks
The company are known for quality, value, and high-profile projects across the UK and cover both public and private sector projects including schools, hospitals, health centres, and commercial / high-rise.
Essential Criteria for applicant:
- 8+ years' experience as a Design Manager at a major building contractor
- Excellent knowledge and adaptability with construction terms and processes
- Be able to work under pressure situations at times
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be able to present ideas confidently and professionally
- Well organised with documents and time
- Competent in MS Office applications
If you are interested in this Design Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.
Senior Design Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
I have an international Tier 1 Contractor who are looking to add a ...
Senior Design Manager *URGENT*
Liverpool, Merseyside, Negotiable
Brand new position now available for a top contractor with over £50...
Senior Design Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
We are actively looking for a Senior Design Manager to become a val...
Birmingham, West Midlands, Up to £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
Design Manager - Construction Location: West Midlands - Birmingham ...