Senior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 11:34|
Senior Design Manager
East London | up to £85,000 plus package
A Tier 1 contractor who specialise in civil engineering, construction and facilities management work across development management is looking for a Senior Design Manager.
This contractor work across new-build and refurbishment schemes within education, public sector, health, retail and residential projects, and require a Senior Design Manager to oversee major projects with values of over £75m.
If you are successful in your application, as Senior Design Manager you will become an integral member of an experienced and dynamic team across the United Kingdom.
You will be the ideal Senior Design Manager for my client if you are MCIOB, and have experience working on major London projects.
Requirements for this Senior Design Manager position:
You must be degree qualified in a relevant field
- You should have at least 5 years' previous experience as a Senior Design Manager
- You must have worked on major London projects of £75m+
- You must have experience in civils, structures and complex facades
- You must have experience in tendering and working in PCSA periods
- You must have experience working on new-build projects with a main contractor or developer
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Senior Design Manager position:
- Up to £85,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pensiom
How to apply for this Senior Design Manager position:
If you are interested in this Senior Design Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's