Senior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + car, pension|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 13:02|
Senior Design Manager
Main Contractor | West London | up to £75,000 plus package
A Main Contractor with offices near Fulham is hiring a dynamic Senior Design Manager to lead a highly-skilled and adaptable Design Team who are internally respected as one of the company's leading assets. The organisation prides themselves on their diverse Design Managers, who have individually worked on multi-million-pound projects intercontinentally.
This medium-sized construction contractor is part of a wider group who annually turnover more than £60m and boast almost 200 progressive and experienced employees.
Initially, as the chosen Senior Design Manager, you will lead education and public-sector residential new-build, alteration and refurbishment projects throughout London and the South-East.
This opportunity will be perfect for an experienced Design Manger with experience leading education or public-sector residential projects for a main contractor.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve but may not be limited to:
- Identify design requirements for the bid from the clients brief
- Realising design opportunities and mitigating the risks to ensure bid winning solutions or projects can be delivered
- Developing and compiling the design proposals
- Delivering the design programme with consultants and planning for bids or projects
- Managing the Design Team, design development and design review process
Requirements for this Senior Design Manager position:
- You must have UK experience working as a Senior Design Manager for a main contractor
- You must have experience as the Senior Design Manager on projects with values exceeding £3m
- You should be degree-qualified or higher in a relevant field
- Ideally you should have experience working on education and public-sector residential projects
- Ideally you will have experience in both new-build and refurbishment projects
- You must be hands-on, dynamic and keen to take every opportunity to fast-track your career
Remuneration for this Senior Design Manager position:
- Up to £75,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Senior Design Manager position:
If you are interested in this Senior Design Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.