Senior Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 17:41|
Senior Design Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70, 000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: West Midlands
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
My client is a well-established award winning main contractor who are seeking a Senior Design Manager to work regionally in the West Midlands on a number of exciting projects.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer with enviable staff retention. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £10m - £100m in value.
The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the design of construction projects from tender stage right through to the completion of the construction stage.
Senior Design Manager Requirements:
- 5 years' plus experience working directly as a Design Manager with a main contractor.
- Be comfortable working on tenders and live projects
- Good Knowledge of current CDM and Building regulations.
- Ideally experience or familiarity within NEC, JCT, PFI and bespoke contracts
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving License.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
Senior Design Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Design Manager position or any other vacancy
Please call Jessica Johnston on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's