SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER
A top tier contractor is looking for a Senior Design Manager to join their team. The individual will be taken on to run the design teams for a new prominent project based in New Covent Garden which is a large Mixed-use development, however may be required to work on other local projects where resource may be required.
Experience required however not limited to:
- You need to be from a main contractor background
- Ideally you will have some residential experience, mixed use, retail. A diverse experience is ideal due to the variety of projects
- A strong consistent work history
- Preconstruction experience within Design, reviewing tender information, ensuring compliance, coordination, and affordability
- Experience in post contract
- Management of design process on Stage 1 and 2 tenders,
- Manage the on-site design process at 'RIBA Stage 4 and 5 - Technical Design and Construction'
- An awareness of the Building Services Manager role and should they be unavailable have the capability of undertaking specific Tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience in the management of teams
- Good understanding of contractual and commercial matters
- Confident and switched on individual
- You must be able to command leadership
- Engaging, with the ability to build relationships
CSCS: Candidate will be expected to have a site presence either working on or visiting sites.
Qualifications: Ideally BSc or equivalent in a construction related technical
Professional Membership: Desired: MICE, MCIOB or equivalents
Location: You should be London based ideally within 1 hours travel.
Package: Depending on experience circa £75,000 plus package.
Please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Birmingham, West Midlands, £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
DESIGN MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION Location: West Midlands - Birmingham ...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
DESIGN COORDINATOR - CONSTRUCTION Location: West Midlands - Birming...