Senior Design Manager - Manchester Royal
|Job Title:||Senior Design Manager - Manchester Royal|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £69000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 10:28|
Senior Design Manager
A top tier contractor is looking for a Senior Design Manager to join their team. This is working a variety of sized projects in the Healthcare sector. A seasoned Senior Design Manager will be responsible for running this landmark project.
Experience required however not limited to:
- You need to be from a main contractor background
- Ideally you will have some worked on projects in the healthcare and mental health sector
- A strong consistent work history
- Preconstruction experience within Design, reviewing tender information, ensuring compliance, coordination, and affordability
- Experience in post contract
- Management of design process on Stage 1 and 2 tenders,
- Manage the on-site design process at 'RIBA Stage 4 and 5 - Technical Design and Construction'
- An awareness of the Building Services Manager role and should they be unavailable have the capability of undertaking specific Tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience in the management of teams
- Good understanding of contractual and commercial matters
- Confident and switched on individual
- You must be able to command leadership
- Engaging, with the ability to build relationships
CSCS: Candidate will be expected to have a site presence either working on or visiting sites.
Qualifications: Ideally BSc or equivalent in a construction related technical
Professional Membership: Desired: MICE, MCIOB or equivalents
Location: North West
Package: Depending on experience circa £65-69,000 plus package.
Please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's